Wednesday, September 16, 2026
My Favorite Movies
I've been meaning to make a movie section to my blog and this felt like a fitting post to begin with. I by no means would claim to be a cinephile yet but I aspire to be one day ♡ This list is not at all compiled of exclusivley life changing cinema - more so movies that left an impact on me. Some of these movies have deep meaning behind them to me personally, and some just make me feel happy •ᴗ• either way they mean a lot to me! With that said, my favorite is ♡ Charade
♡ Breakfast at Tiffany's
♡ Carnival of Souls
♡ Charade
♡ How to Steal a Million
♡ Dazed and Confused
♡ Scream
♡ The Craft
♡ Legally Blonde
♡ Blue Crush
♡ Legally Blonde 2
♡ Bewitched
♡ Aquamarine
♡ Insidious
♡ The Perks of Being a Wallflower
♡ Insidious 2
♡ The Spectacular Now
♡ The Edge of Seventeen
♡ Super Dark Times
♡ I Used To Be Funny
♡ Heretic ♡
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well that's quite a mixture of movies Grace. I'm definitely with you with Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charade and How to Steal a Million, Audrey Hepburn is one of my favourite actresses of all time. I also loved her in My Fair Lady and the costumes for the Ascot race scene are to die for. If you enjoy looking at Movie Fashion, type in "Exhibition" in the search bar on my blog, my daughter and I love going to see the gowns IRL.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
Audrey Hepbrun is my idol!! I'll have to check out that part of your blog - sounds so cool!!
Delete