Monday, September 14, 2026

My Doll Collection ♡Part One♡

Hi babes!! I wanted to share some of my favorite Precious Moment dolls in my collection! I started collecting dolls about 2 years ago and have only accumulated a few because I'm quite particular about the ones I buy. I mostly buy precious moments but not exclusivly! I just love love LOVE dolls ♡ So anyways I wanted to share these little Precious Moments dolls that I thrifted a while ago - I completley adore these dolls!!! I collect a lot of Precious Moments but these stuck out to me when I saw them. They are so little and...PRECIOUS!! I love how much character each one has, and thats exactly what I look for in the dolls I collect! I hope you guys like them as much as I do! I've been wanting to name them for a while but I'm so indecisive so maybe you guys can help! If you have a cute name idea please comment one below ♡ I'll let you know some of my name ideas for them as well!
Starting with ♡ my most favorite ♡ the bunny costume is just so cute! This little guy is stained pink in some spots if you can see, but I think that makes me love him more ♡ for names I'm thinking Franklin or Arnold but IDK!!
This guy is ADORABLE! I think he's a train conducter? Anyways the "♡ you" shirt is everything. I also can see Arnold for him but suggestions are always appreciated ♡
Okay this little baby doll is so cute!! Her little bangs are ADORBSS! Honestly this kinda looks like me as a baby so that's probably why I love her ♡ As much as I love her, I can't think of any fitting names for her so PLZ comment suggestions!
Thank you so much for reading it means a lot ♡ I have two more similar style dolls (one christmas theme!) that i'll have to make another post to share about˙ᵕ˙ XOXO Grace ᥫ᭡.

3 comments:

  1. Cute dolls and cute names but I like Arnold for the first one and maybe Arthur for the train conductor. The little girl is a Buttons for sure . . . as in cute as a button. 😁
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgg Arthur is SUCH a cute idea!!! AND BUTTONS!!! I LOVEEEE ♡ thank youuuuu

      Delete
  2. I remember My precious moments from my childhood, I never had dolls but I had a ton of stationary. Your dolls are very cute, but when I read Christmas themed, that's all I can think about now, hope you post that one for the christmas obsessed like me :)

    ReplyDelete