Friday, September 11, 2026
Blog Advice?
Hi babes! Quick question for the girlies - i've been trying to revamp my blog because honestly I was never in love with how it was working together. Anyways I'm pretty happy with everything but does anyone know if its possible to change the tab colors on my pages?? The black is just not matching the vibe I would LOVE a white but I think it might just not be an option? I'm honestly HORRIBLE with technology so the fact i've gotten this far with my blog is pretty impressive to me. Any advice is so apprecieted! XOXO Grace
EDIT...another possibly dumb blog question☺︎I just updated my title to an image and how are y'all getting yours in the center?? Lots of love ♡
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello gorg!! Small piece of feedback, the text color is very similar to the background which makes it a bit hard to read. Any way you could darken the text a few shades? xoxo, https://z0mb13b4byonline.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYES TOTALLY!! thank you for the advice ♡
DeleteHi Grace, I must agree with Meadow, it's difficult to read the pink text against the background. As far as your tabs go, I'd leave as is as they are clear to read because of the contrast in colour. But keep blogging, we need more dolly blogs.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
Going to edit that now!! Thank you sm for the advice and love ♡
Delete