Hey Babes!! I wanted to share some of my favorite linocut prints I've made. I recently got into linocut a couple months ago and it is by far one of my favorite crafts I've tried, I find it SO satisfying. I've been considering selling items with my prints on them like notebooks, totes, sweatshirts, etc. but I'm not sure where I'd begin. If anyone has experience selling things they've made, advice is welcomed ❤︎
 |
| This is the first print I made. I love pomegranatesㅤ♡but I want to redo this because I think I can do better. Paper also made by me :) |
 |
I made this print for my girlfriend ⋆˙⟡♡ It's a heart carabiner - be honest can you tell? |
 |
This one is my favorite print by far. It was a sketch a had already made months prior that I decided to try out in linocut. Honestly, I think I have better prints but this is just my personal favorite!
I have more to add but honestly still trying to figure this blog thing out - like why is it so hard to get the pictures where you want them? Or is it just me!? Any tips are greatly appreciated☻ XOXO Grace
|
Now you've taken me back to my school days. I haven't seen anyone do linocuts since doing them in art class many, many moons ago. It's fun to do though.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about things so much, just keep experimenting using Blogger's editing tools and you'll soon get the hang of it, you youngster pick up on tech a lot quicker than us oldies. 🤣
Big hugs,
X
Haha I swear I'm the worst with tech but thank you for the kind words ♡ everyone tells me they did linocut in school, but I only just discovered it - I love it!!
Delete